We are a not-for-profit soccer league for adults. We currently have approximately 30 clubs in our league with 80 some teams. We have divisions for over 30 Men and Women (players 30 years old or older), over 40 Men and Women (players 40 years old or older), over 50 Men (men 50 years old or older), Men Open Division (any age over 18), and Women Open Division (any age over 18). Within each division, teams are ranked by win/loss ratio to even the level of skill among the teams in a division. We play two outdoor seasons: Fall from mid-August to November, and Spring: from mid-April to July. We use only state registered referees and are registered with Ohio Soccer Association-North, Inc. and USASA. If you are interested in playing or for more information, please see our FAQ page.
We welcome any new teams. New teams presently will need to register at the fall registration date 7/6/2016. All paperwork and player passes will be needed at that date in order for a team to be added. Contact us for info.
Applications for the GFS Tournament on July 2nd & 3rd, 2016 are posted on the tournaments page.
News!!! We are now accepting 18 y/o women in the league to play on our Saturday AM league.
- Check a few days prior to the game if your home field is playable.
- If NOT! Do you have a back up field?
- If NOT! Contact your away team manager, and see if they have a playable field available.
- If NOT! Contact per phone call, and ask for a response, the away team manager as well as the NOASA President, and inform them of the reason you are moving the field location or you are canceling the game. This needs to be done 24 hours prior to game time. A text with the game # is necessary to the President.
- League will notify the referee.